Don’t settle for anything less! 3M Color Stable Car Tint appearance rivals tinted factory glass, never turns purple, and provides high heat rejection with no signal interference! 3M’s revolutionary nano-carbon polyester provides an incredible look, amazing color stability, and is non-metallized to ensure no signal interference.
While most other window film companies buy their polyester from someone else, 3M makes its own polyester. During this process, 3M patented a technology for producing its own nano-carbon polyester. This revolutionary and unique process, allows for maximum heat rejection without a metallized film, which can interfere with radio and satellite signals. It also gives our films a stylish look with outstanding color stability. In fact, it’s so advanced that in time-based tests, 3M Color Stable Car Tint films never turned purple while conventional dyed films rapidly changed to a purple color.
These darker shaded films are designed to reject solar heat that is produced from visible light. Color Stable rejects up to 57% of the heat coming through your windows. Color Stable films also provide significant glare relief, allowing only 5% to 50% of the light into your car.
- Patented 3M nano-carbon polyester technology provides excellent heat rejection combined with a tinted factory glass look
- Glare reduction: window tint allows only 5% to 50% of the light into your car
- Improves comfort: rejects up to 57% of the heat coming through your windows
- No signal interference: Color Stable films are non-metallized
- Interior protection: blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays to reduce fading of your car’s interior
- UV/Skin protection: provides SPF of up to 1000, a Skin Cancer Foundation recommended product
- The name says it all: never turns purple, guaranteed for the life of the film
Check out this article by the Skin Cancer Foundation regarding proper sun safety while in a car by clicking HERE
NOTE: The law on auto tint varies by state. Please to go to the International Window Film Association to check your state’s laws by clicking HERE